VA Services for Visual Artists
Hi there! I'm Jessica Molnar, an artist, designer and boss lady based in Bellingham, WA. I graduated from art school back in 2006, which was a fairly inauspicious time to enter the workforce at all much less as an independent artist. I quickly became aware of all the things art school did not teach me. In the years since then I’ve been putting myself through a DIY MBA program and I’ve surprised myself by how much I enjoy it! I'm tenacious, persnickety and resourceful AF. Here are some ways in which I can help fellow artists:
- Set up portfolio websites on Squarespace
- Update websites: Wordpress or Squarespace
- Create mockups of artwork or products
- Update online shops: Shopify, Etsy, Printful, Society6 etc.
- Research opportunities: art submissions, grants, press etc.
- Prepare pitches to blogs + podcasts
- prepare art submissions + proposals
- Manage social media profiles
- Maintain artwork archive
- Publish blog posts, send newsletters
- Copy editing
- Design and print business cards, postcards, invites, thank you cards
To get started, just fill out the form below and I will be in touch asap:) Also, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter and you will gain access to my top secret resource library!
We live in complicated times friends and the implications of running a business utilizing current digital technology can be disheartening. Did you know that all of our electronic devices contain components made with conflict minerals from Congo? You can learn more about that here. This is why I donate a portion of revenue from my VA Services to The Enough Project, an organization working to to end genocide and mass atrocities resulting from our use of conflict minerals.